Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Little Vendor Love: Currey and Co.

I just thought I would give you a peek into the biggest project I am working on and pay a little attention to one of my favorite vendors, Currey and Co.
This is the Epitome chandelier that I placed in the foyer. So simple and elegant at the same time.



The Zara Pendant Chandelier in the lady-of-the-house office.
The Belmonte Wall Sconce. So elegant!

The Zara Wall Sconce on the staircase.

Another view of the Zara Wall Sconce.


The pair of Belmonte Wall Sconces on the panelled walls in the dining room.  I love these.


The Salzburg Chandelier in the breakfast area.  Tiny austrian crystals adorn this chandelier and catch the light.  Very pretty!

Another view of the office Zara where you can see the new coffered ceiling treatment and bookcase we added.

Just a quick look at a current project using some of my favorite lighting designs from Currey.

9 comments:

Southern Aspirations said...

these are gorgeous! Nice to see them "in action" as well instead of just the fixture.

TSL said...

Oooohhhh, you've done marvelously! I am certain everyone is just in awe!

Sanity Fair said...

ooooh - please please post the results when you're done!!! All those tantalizing pictures of coffered ceilings and trim make me want to see more. I do love my trim.
Beautiful light fixtures. So elegant!
-Sanity Fair

Southern Chateau said...

Thanks Sanity! I love trim, too, and we have outdone ourselves in this house, I think! We will install everything in a couple of weeks and I definitely will show it to everyone.

Tee said...

Oh! Coffered ceilings and Currey & Co. Two of my favorites! And yes, may we see the end result when you're done?

Southern Chateau said...

Will do!

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Lighting is my favorite jewelry - can't wait to see the finished product if this is any indication of the fabulousness!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I am also smitten with the wall color in the Lady of the House's office--are you willing to share the color with us?

Things That Inspire said...

Currey and Company is such a great firm - beautiful designs at a good price.

Your project looks wonderful!