Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sexy Seating


Now that the new year is here, my thoughts turn to new products and designs that call my name.   Sourcing products is one of my favorite parts of my job and nothing is more exciting than finding things that are new to the market (or at least new to me).  I have plans to replace some seating in my own house and I am also working on a large project for a client, so I am on the lookout for pretty and functional seating.  Here are a few of my picks.



Zentique (to the trade)




French Eloquence (to the trade)



Williams Sonoma



Zentique (to the trade)



Oly Studios (to the trade)



Oly Studios (to the trade)



French Market Collection (to the trade)




Zentique (to the trade)



McAlpine Home




Zentique (to the trade)




French Market Collection (to the trade)



Lewis Mittman (to the trade)


5 comments:

French Market said...

Beautiful Chairs, but do you consider antique chairs. They tell a story that a new chair can not tell for a long time and they are green. Consider!!! Love your blog!!

Ivy Lane said...

That is some sexy seating alright! I love them all...so hard to decide.. The items from Oly are stunning!

Southern Chateau said...

French Market-yes I always consider antique chairs! I guess I assume that goes without saying. Not as easy to publish those sources, as they are usually one-of-a-kinds and local. Thanks so much for reading and commenting!
(I have some posts in my archives regarding my love of antique and cast-off chairs.) I am a chair junkie!

Southern Chateau said...

Ivy Lane-yes, so sexy! And some must haves if you're in the market. Thanks so much for reading!

Punctuation Mark said...

Very comfy!!! these are great pieces for any room modern or traditional... :)