Thursday, February 5, 2009

Friday Fun Things

It's Friday and I have to meet a painter and electrical contractor at a job site but I wanted to post a few fun things in the most sincere TGIF mood.



Here is a cute cartoon that sort of sums it up sometimes!





Also a couple of things I've found and carry at my shop.



These candles are absolutely awesome! The line is called Low Country Luxe. They are soy based and the scents are heavenly. They are: Savannah, High Cotton, Gullah, Charleston, Seagrass, and Spanish Moss. They made Oprah's holiday O-list.






This one is called New Orleans and is limited edition. A part of the proceeds benefits preservation in New Orleans.





The company is based in Savannah, Georgia and the line is very eco-friendly. The packaging alone is to die for.


Another thing I carry is the Jaima Brown line of wallcovering. I know, I know, wallpaper! But I never gave up on it as a tool in the box. A beautiful paper and coordinating or matching fabric can be a beautiful and classic look.







This pattern comes from her damask line. Fresh colors and bold motifs keep the look current and fresh.





Her coordinating fabrics are gorgeous.



Another view of one of the damasks.










Well, I'm off to work but I hope Friday is a good day for everybody!

No comments: