Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Peek at Where I've Been

I realize it's been a while since I've written here.  It's been a whirlwind of work lately, and still is, thankfully.  Just thought I would post a few pictures of some of the things we've been working on.
 

The daughter's bedroom.


Another shot.


The master bath.


Kitchen window treatment.


The dining room.


The dining room from the foyer.


The lady's office.


Dining room.


The kitchen.

None of these photos are styled at all.  I just wanted to do a quick post and update everyone on my whereabouts.  I will post more as I have them.





8 comments:

Mona Thompson said...

The lady has been very busy, and what beautiful work. I love everything. Your daughters bedding is beautiful. I just did a velvet spread with the drop gathered skirt like hers for my Master bedroom, and love it. The purple and white is so pretty. Love the monogram too. Great job on everything!

Unknown said...

You have been busy creating some real beauty!! Is that a gold wallpaper in the daughters room or decorative paint? And my, oh my, that bathroom.. TO DIE FOR!! Lovely!!

Jessica Daniels said...

Hi Carol, the house looks good, love the kitchen and dining room. Very brave with the white bedding in the "daughters room".... hope it stays that way ;-)

Jessica Daniels said...

Hi Carol, the house looks good, love the kitchen and dining room. Very brave with the white bedding in the "daughters room".... hope it stays that way ;-)

Southern Chateau said...

Thanks all! Yes, it is a wallpaper in the daughter's room. And, yes, Jessie, I am always optimistic and have great faith in my wonderful clients!

Linda Merrill said...

Carol - looks gorgeous!

Deserae said...

Wow,what a gorgeous home!!!! I have to go back and look again....I don't want to miss a single thing!
~Des

chateaudelille said...

Wow,everything is so lovely!I love your daughters room and the master bathroom. Is it wallpaper or a painting? Id love to do something like that.